Friday, June 8, 2007

The 4 mile walk review

Yep. She's got a 4 mile one on the same DVD as the three mile walk and I'm telling you it's great too.
Again, Leslie Sansone tells you to slow down if you have to, to only keep up with her if you can. I like her because all of the people behind her aren't all gorgeous. They're beautiful but you know, they're average people. Nobody weights 100 pounds soaking wet. Not to say that some don't have a shape because they do. But it's really nice to see that some are just normal and have an average body. To me, that is just so real. Who needs to look at a Barbie wanna be while working out? Why, I think that's a lot of the reason people don't rent DVDs or tapes of this nature. Because everytime there is some beauty queen pretending she needs this. Bleh who needs that.
Nope. The people in Leslie's tapes/dvd's are real people and that's a plus for everyone.
Besides, walking is the best way to lose weight and these tapes make it so easy because you don't go anywhere at all and yet, you walk away the pounds. So try it. C'mon what have you got to lose? Besides the weight :D

Thats it for now and remember to please eat to live don't live to eat

1 comment:

Charli said...

Well, I have the 1 mile walk that comes with her Walk Away the Pounds book, and I have to say, it's a great DVD. I can't wait to get her other DVDs as well.