Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feeling bad cause you want to Pig Out?

Don't. Actually, it's really a good thing to every now and then eat something you really want to. Stop the guilt by having just a small piece of cake. Or, have the salami sandwich that you've been dying to have. Just use mustard. And hey, isn't it mustard on Salami anyway? Exactly. The fat free condiment is wonderful and adds spice to any sandwich.

Want a pice of pie? Have it. Just don't eat that huge piece that you may have eaten before. Eat a smaller piece and you'll be amazed at just how sadisfied you are.

Everyone thinks that a live it is hard but in reality, a diet is. It's a tough thing to not eat any of the foods you love. So don't do that. Do what I do and Live It. If I want a candy bar, I have one. Sure, I try and make it one of the low-fat ones. Yes, they're out there. But every now and then you know, I just grab something really yummy. At Easter for instance, I eat a Cadburry egg. Do you know how bad those really are for you? YIKES!!!! But I had them. That's right. Them. I ate two. Although, not in the same day. So you see, you really CAN have you cake and eat it to. Just not that big of a pice

And tonight's dinner was great. I made a steak sandwich for myself on really wonderful Italian bread but instead of french fries, I roasted some veggies. It was great I'm telling you.

Then after you've eaten something a little bad for you, try working out to a DVD or dancing with your iPod. Walk for thirty minutes. You'd be amazed at how good you feel and if you do this let's say once a week, you'll do it guilt free.

Until next time remember to eat to live and not to live to eat.

1 comment:

Charli said...

Ok, so I'm naughty. I just ate the last 1/3 of a tub of cheesecake filling. :) Do I feel bad?? Yes and no. But hey, it's gone now and I can't be naughty anymore. LOL

Great post Annie. :)