Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm reporting like I promised

Hey there.
Okay, I haven't been able to view everything over the last few days that I wanted but I did promise a post and a post is here.

We (or perhaps I should say I was posting) about walking and just doing some type of exercise. Which is very true. You have to get up off your bum to lose the bum. I know I'm doing it.

My gym buddy decided to cancel for yet a second week and of course that had be thinking what can I do? Walking of course. Now I told you I'd tell you about something to do in your own home and here I am with just that. A DVD/Tape that's awesome.

It's by a woman named Leslie Sansone and let me tell you, her workouts are GREAT. The tapes are called walk away the pounds and that's the best description of them. You really can walk off the pounds. She's got many of them too. The one where you can choose 1, 2 or 3 miles. I have the two mile walk and I'm telling you, I love it.

I rented a DVD (and I'm going to talk about that in a minute to) but since I like Leslie's stuff so much I wondered if she had more. Guess what? She DOES. The one I rented is called You Can Do Pilates and let me tell you. If you have never tried Pilates before, try them with Leslie.

She makes all the moves seem effortless and really, they are. Now you do need a resistance band or a big towel of some kind (the band is much better as it stretches) but hey, you can get one of those at your neighborhood Walmart. I know because I bought three there.

Anyway, I loved the DVD so much I bought it. Yep. And I have been doing that besides her walking. She said in three weeks you'll see a difference and believe me, I'll let you know.

Now getting back to what I was saying about renting. Any of you have Netflix? Because if you do, you can rent her tapes and many many others right from them. Which I think is a fabulous idea because that way if for some reason, you don't like it you can return it and your not out the $14.00 bucks for the DVD. And if you like it, well then there you go. At least you will know what to look for in your Walmart store.

So there you have it. I have a new DVD that I bought because it was only six bucks and I have the weights and in a few days I hope to try that out and when I do, I'll report back to you whether it's good or bad.

A reader named Spider wrote me saying :You are 100% right! There is no reason NOT to do some kind of exercise!!

Thanks Spiderman!!!! Needless to say, I agree with him. And, I hope you do to. So until next time please remember to eat to live and not to live to eat.

No comments: