Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Workout Review

Recently I had purchased another workout video. I love to have a lot of different workouts in my library so I don't become bored. I think that's a great idea. I went to Walmart and found some weighted balls. I picked up two of them.They each weigh only five pounds but also come in ten pounds as well. I thought that might be a bit too much to start with and when I feel they're to easy, I'll move up.

I also bought a DVD to go along with them. Why not right? The price wasn't too bad on the pocket book either.

The other night I put the DVD in after putting my workout clothes on and started this this tape.
While I'm not going to say anything bad about it really because it all depends on how in shape you are. I will say that it's a cardio blast of 45 minutes of pretty hard working out. You need a chair which is the only thing I hate because then I have to lug a chair into the living room and I hate that.

It's great though but you WILL be sore the next day and she tells you that. I like when they're honest about it. All in all it's really good and you'll really feel the results. You'll find you have muscles that you didn't know you had. But thats with any type of exercise so just remember to do something.

So there you go. It's pretty good and you really will get the hang of it.

Until the next time, please remember to eat to live don't live to eat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.